Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blorglary - Copying from This Blog

Blog burglary or blorglary, as I call it, has affected www.blogger.com too. I am gathering data of my writings that were or are being copied shamelessly by unscrupulous elements in part or full. This page will be updated frequently. Fruits of my labour are being reaped unethically by blorglars.

Changanasseri (y): A few years ago I found that a knowledge-base site very popular in the web had only a skeletal sketch of this small town in Kerala, south India.

After over one year's efforts - referring to rare books now out of print, meeting old people and residents in different localities and brushing up my own memory -   I could gather a lot of information about its history. I also realized there was not a single book about this town. Unlike in the west, there are no local historians in India. I had also discussions with historians and Professor Mohandas of History Department, NSS College, Changanasseri about some issues I had to deal with.

I published my work in the knowledge-base site. Lo! in a couple of days, blorglars were in action! I could convince few of them to delete the contents. Below, I will publish the list of such blorglary sites, in the order that I come across them. If others copy my writings from this blog without reference or acknowledgement, their sites will also find a place in the list. Unfortunately lifted vesions are now available in Facebook too.


[Meanwhile, I have extended my research and collected more on the history of the town. It's being readied for publishing in this blog, with some revision of my previous article].

1.http://www.changanacherry.in/history-of-changanacherry.html
2. https://www.facebook.com/changanacherry2012/info (paragraphs used)
3. http://www.xklsv.org/viewwiki.php?title=Changanacherry
4. http://my-kottayam.blogspot.in/2010/12/changanacherry_15.html
5. http://www.thefullwiki.org/Changanassery
6. http://blessingsonthenet.com/travel-india/destination/article/id/272/tour/id/146/history-of--chenganacherry 

6 comments:

  1. Contact..me .know about the children of the last thekhumkoor king and his family


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pleasantly shocked to hear from you. pls send the contact details to me: ramukaviyoor@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. I have send you a mail .. My number too.. Am in changanassery on 13 th' may be and if you are free we would like to meet you...

      Delete
  2. About the Chitrakadavu temple and the pond called chitrakulam, what was the purpose and the proofs regarding the children of this king can be obtained

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the Chitrakadavu temple and the pond called chitrakulam, what was the purpose and the proofs regarding the children of this king can be obtained

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shikari shambu thirunalJune 19, 2019 at 10:21 AM

    Great information, contact me for more information on the huntings in the kingdom

    ReplyDelete

Part - 3 Christian Churches St. Stephen’s Church (CSI), Mundiyapalli Built in 1867, this is the oldest church of the...